Dienstag, 10. April 2012

White Easter

Instead of enjoying this skiing season for a very last time in the typical spring conditions (sun, sun, sun, getting a sunburn & lot of freckles), the Easter bunny had a much harder time to find me this year. Since Friday it was heavily snowing not letting me even try to do some skiing due to the fog that accompanied this ugly weather. That's why I feel like having gained 10 kg during the past three days (eating and ignoring the essay waiting for me are perfect substitutes) and slowly but surely I give up on hoping for any nice weather to come. 
What looks like a romantic and wonderful winter walk was most probably one of the most horrific downhill walks I ever experienced. Besides the fact that it started snowing again after some supernice lunch, I definitely came to the point that Uggs are not made for any wilder experiences than normal pavements and powder snow. Everything beyond these conditions is simply too much for the highly praised Australian shoes. Unfortunately. 
Besides from this, I tried to enjoy this little nerve wrecking adventure and now while looking at the pictures I even have to laugh.
I guess there's just no better place than this. My heart belongs to the Arlberg. 

Parka: Hugenberg
Leggings: Zara
Sunnies: Ralph Lauren 
Bag: Balenciaga
Ugg Boots
Yes, I'm jumping. No, I don't just strangely stand in the snow. 
The unbelievable moment of a slight ray of the sun.
The only creature that understood me. 
My little hairy friend - cutest thing around! Everyone else had NO mercy with me! 
The slow death of the so-called allround shoes. Definitely not. 
The dramatic I-will-never-do-this-again-leave-me-forever-alone look. 

31 Kommentare:

  1. Beautiful Pics ,love the Lipstick ♡ :)

    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. amazing xoxo

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. The pictures are so beautiful! I will tell you a secret. I have never been on snow :c so i don't know how cold it is.
    Love your Ugg shoes <3 and the color of your lipstick.

    xoxo
    -Avi

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. i've been far away for too long.
    loved reading about your holiday.
    here, it's finally spring and i'm loving it.
    lovely pictures, you're beautiful as always!

    jos xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I really like these pictures, especially those with the jumping one! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. ahah last pic's title!!ahah you look great ;)
    http://inexpensiveluxury.blogspot.it/
    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Oh, da musstest du ja was mitmachen..! Die Bilder sind aber wirklich schön geworden, wenn das ein Trost ist :) und das mit den Uggs musste ich im Winter auch mal schmerzlich erkennen, die weichen einfach durch, haha!

    Danke für deine Kommentare, hab mich sehr gefreut!
    Alles Liebe
    Fashion in Pepperland

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Lovely photos, it looks like you've been in the mountains in December, so much snow! I like your parka so very much, amazing! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. These pictures are so pretty. I love your parka and your Ugg.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. your look is so cute, I love the parka (one of the best I ever saw!) and the boots!:) Great photos!:) Kisses!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. du bist so hübsch und die bilder sind richtig toll geworden!:) xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. I love snow!!! your pictures are just amazing!

    glowingthedark.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the parka and the Balenciaga is beautiful! It's been on my "must-have" list for quite some time :) Darling post! xo, Megs

    http://princesshippielove.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Gorgeous pictures, over here is so sunny and warm, now I miss the snow :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. I never ever see snow. It doesn't get cold enough here! Your lipstick looks great! The color really pops against the white snow.

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. great photos..loving the dramatic one at the end... the snow seems lovely..I've never seen it in my life.. where I live is super hot and sunny most of the time, and it's a desert area so,..no snow.. stay cool!

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. I LOVE your jacket! It's so, so beautiful! And your pictures are lovely too!:)Xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. Amazing photos!!!!!! I love snow and your outfit!!! =)

    Kisses!

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. Aw, you look like you were have s much fun :) Great photos

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. love your coat and uggs <3
    http://laggerfeld.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. cool outfit, and the lipstick :)

    kisses
    http://noraliaayu.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  22. Love it!!! Looks like you had fun :)

    www.fashionmavenmommy.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  23. Great blog! :)
    Would you like to follow each other, dear? :)

    www.bebeautiful-you.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  24. hi cuttie! great photos, im totally adoring your jacket-super cute!

    http://yuliconversations.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  25. Haha Anna this is so cute! I love your picture with the dog. :)
    A girl's got to look fab even in the snow!

    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  26. Very nice blog and lovely style :) Take a look to mine, if you want to... we might follow each other?

    www.modishYou.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  27. Beautiful pictures dear, that red lipstick looks wonderful on u!!
    kisses
    Jelena

    AntwortenLöschen
  28. you are so beautiful! and the comment below the last photo... :D definitely following! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  29. effortlessly chic, love every detail of your outfit - from the fur hood to your balenciaga<3 and red lips!
    xx,
    franzi

    itsnotjustabag.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...